• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Mark IV compact combo -

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,

Do you have the slip cover, footswitch + other junk that goes with it?

I have a Single Recto Solo 50 (IMO, way better sound then the dual) + a mesa 1x12 3/4 back cab.

Dude, the single sounds better than the dual. Your holding out for a worse sounding amp? LOL

j/k - good luck.
but you'll regret it.
J/K.
hahaha

Only he seems to be trying to force his opinion to get the guy to go along with the trade.Not very cool.

But that is a nice deal boogieman, I just got a wide body combo for 1250 so I am sure someone will snatch this up in no time!I only just got my Mark IV yesterday and I already love it, it is amazing!

aenigma said:
Only he seems to be trying to force his opinion to get the guy to go along with the trade.Not very cool.

Yes, I often force people to give me their amps by weilding my giant opinion. Are you semi retarded or full on Corky? Regardless, **** off.

Haha nice, I know exactly what you were doing.I have had other jackasses like you try to bullshit with me.They tried to tell me their rectifier sounded better than anything even though I was specifically wanting a Mark IV.It is a simple method in trying to get a deal to go your way and it rarely works.I am pretty sure everyone does it, I just mentioned that is what you were doing, it is stupid to deny it.

You will go far on this board with an attitude like that. 8)

rippingrudy said:
Again, f%&# off you silly, silly child.

You're the one trying to come in and sell your crap to someone who obviously wants something else. Why don't you "f%&# off you silly, silly child."

Let me go at this from another angle because you might have a brain injury I do not know about.

Instead of telling you to **** Off I will ask you to re-read my original posts - The ones where I wrote J/K about 10 times. So you know, J/K means Just Kidding here on the confusing internet. Now that you have this information I will expect you to say your sorry right away and do 10 pushups. I'm sure you are fat and can't do 10 pushups so do 10 girl pushups instead.

Alrighty.

C'mon guys!! Stop using bad words, will you? On the other hand we are free to say what ever we want and discussion boards such as this are great vehicles to let others know about our opinions!! Just behave! Viva Free Press! Viva Mesa/Boogie!

Back