• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Lonestar Special 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ_Newkirk

Reaction score
I have decided to go with a higher gain amp, and therefore need to sell my Lonestar Special 2x12 to help cover the new amp(s).

I bought the amp new on 8-22-06 so it still has 3.5 years left on the transferrable warranty. I have the original sales receipt, and everything else that came with the amp.

I had installed some celestion speakers in the amp that had solder connectors. I have since reinstalled the original speakers but since the speaker wires had been cut, I had to have the original speakers soldered as well. I applied some velcro on the bottom of the footswitch to hold it on my pedal board. This should come off relatively easily. Very minor dings - there are a couple of minor scuffs on the tolex and on the top-front leather corners, which I will detail in the pics I am taking. Appearance wise the amp is in 9 out of 10 condition. There are no issues with it's function in any way.

Price is $1000 (includes shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal fee's). Local pickup is preferred and of course the price would be adjusted accordingly. I'll meet you halfway anywhere within 100 miles of Lexington,KY to meet you for an in person purchase.

Am open to take a Boogie 2x12 half-back cabinet as partial trade.

Send me a PM or an e-mail and I can provide my work/home/cell numbers if you'd like to ask any questions about the amp.

Pics are up at http://www.ajguitar.com/LSS

1 week 'til Ebay bump.

Price reduced.

Also I am open for partial trades of a Boogie 2x12 half-back cabinet. Any color, tho white is greatly preferred!

Will take $1,000 for this amp shipped and paypal'd. I have alot of gear to purchase in the next 2 weeks and need to raise some cash for some of it.

Back