• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! FS/FT Orange Tiny Terror Head + Gig Bag

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal9000

Reaction score
SOLD! Pending Payment: Orange Tiny Terror 15 W All Tube Head
+ Gig Bag, strap, and power cable in Excellent Condition with low hours on the tubes.

Price: $450 OBO + Shipping if applicable, cash or money order. I'd rather not trade unless it is for a great sounding 2x12 or 4x12 cab with Celestion speakers.

TinyTerrorandallaccessoriescropped.jpg

Additional Close up pics:
Tiny Terror Profile
Tiny Terror Back
Tiny Terror Front

Local Pickup or Ship: If shipping, I'll calculate the actual cost to your location, but I would prefer local pickup.

Tiny Terror Head Features:
Controls: Gain / Tone / Volume
Output: 15 Watts 'Class A' / 7 Watts 'Class A'
Valves: Preamp - 2 x 12AX7, Output 2 x EL84

Clips: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tiny+terror&search_type=&aq=f

Tones: Go from sweet EL-84 cleans in the Vox style through JTM breakup and on to hot rodded high gain British tones. The Tiny Terror has enough gain to pull off metal with a decently tight low end and is a lot louder than most people realize 15 W can be.

siggy14,
I'm not sure what's going on with the PM system, but I don't see that my reply to you went to the sent box. So, email me: quotes AT 64graphics DOT com.

Back