• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**SOLD Dual Rectifier serial #RO202

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longgonebon

Reaction score
had someone jump on it quick off Craig's list, if that falls through will let you guys know.

I had a deal with Boogie way back in the day and got this amp early because I was sponsored. I guess by the serial number it's a Rev C? It is heavily used and missing the front grill, but it sounds fantastic still. hit me up if this amp is of interest to anyone. I just don't use it and it should go to someone that appreciates it. I'm not sure what it is worth, but I'd be happy to get something around $800. I'm in Folsom, CA area-- would prefer not to ship it.

you can reach me directly at [email protected] or 4 0 8 4 8 3 4 5 8 5

Lol, I saw the post last night and knew a pre-500 recto wouldn't last long at that price. :) Someone got a helluva deal!

BAHA that was a bit **cough** underpriced. Considering what some other people charge for that particular iteration of the recto. TEHE!!

But yes, being in 'bad' condition will lower the price a bit :lol:

Back