• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD !!! '97 2 chanl DR on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThunderMonkey

Reaction score
*** SOLD ON EBAY *** Auction ended Wednesday @ 9:00 pm !

Here's my '97 2 channel Dual Rec (black chassis/chrome diamond) I'm selling to fund another Mesa amp I just purchased.
Serial # 008525 she's been well taken care of and babied by me.
Features:
Upgraded matched quad of Ruby Tubes El34 bstr (6 months use),
I'll include an SPAX7 pre in V1, the rest are Mesa 12AX7's, rectifier tubes 5U4G and GB. Replaced the red jewel with a blue one.
Original footswitch, no cover.
Tone is great as expected with NO issues. Handle rubber is a little rough but still works great. A few scuffs/rubs throughout but absolutely no cuts/gouges or tears and headshell is solid, not screwed ! :wink:

\t/\m/ Carlos

Hey Randy, I scored an early model,
chromechassis/black diamond-plate 2 chnl DR.
:)
Yeah, mine is a hardwired power '97 2 channel DR

Sorry for the delay but my wireless network shut down last night after a rainstorm around here ! Ugh !

I'll accept any good offer, she's really nice.

\t/\m/ Carlos

That storm sucked didn't it? We got some of it down here in Charlotte, raining so hard it looked like a Hurricane. I imagine it was worse over that way?!? Good luck with the sale, if I only had money man...

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
That storm sucked didn't it? We got some of it down here in Charlotte, raining so hard it looked like a Hurricane. I imagine it was worse over that way?!? Good luck with the sale, if I only had money man...

-AJH

Yeah man it was a little rough up this way too. I was trying to get some
biz done and my network just shut down, :x no fun but it's all good today !

I need to sell this head asap to get my other DR :D

\t/\m/ Carlos

Hey Guys ! Thanks for the offers and interest but I'm going the ebay route to sell my DR if I don't get a SERIOUS taker by tonight !

This IS an awesome sounding head, you guys know !

Tell your buddies ! :wink:

Thanks \t/\m/ Carlos

Hey thundermonkey, did you just buy that chrome/blackdiamond DR that was up on ebay for 1400? That thing looked nice. I am trying to find the exact same look, but with a pre-500 SN! Good luck selling your other rec!

Johnson said:
Hey thundermonkey, did you just buy that chrome/blackdiamond DR that was up on ebay for 1400? That thing looked nice. I am trying to find the exact same look, but with a pre-500 SN! Good luck selling your other rec!

Yeah man, Thanks, I scored that early DR ! :D serial# R001109.... good enough for me bro + it looks friggin' great. always wanted one !
Yeah, I put my 97 DR up on the bay last night, should sell good the 2 channels always do.
Can't wait to get and crank up the 93 :wink:

Awesome! There is a 92' chrome up now...but its not a pre500. Im debating whether to hold off for my black diamond/chrome chassis pre-500...or settle on a standard pre500 or non-pre500 bd/cc! decisions decisions!
Pete

Back