• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD !!!! : 3 Channel Mesa Triple Rectifier, 4x12,

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilikegolfguy

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!! Thanks for looking.

I bought this Mesa Triple Rectifier and traditional slant 4x12 spring 2007. The head was less than a year old used rarely by a studio musician and I bought the 4x12 traditional slant new. Both items are in like new condition and I'm not bending the truth. This setup was either in my house or at church and was never exposed to adverse conditions. My only gigging was done at church and I'm now playing through a 30 watt combo. This amp has been sitting in my family room for 2 years with minimal play and it's time to move it. Everything you see in the pics will be sold and if you don't want the extra's we can negotiate price if you want to scale down the purchase. I am eager to get rid of this so please make me offers. You will not be disappointed with the quality or play of this unit.

Head Package Includes for $1250 shipped to lower 48:
Power Cable
Footswitch
Flight Case
Standard Midi footswitch Cable with additional custom made 30' for those long reaches
2 Extra Power Tubes
2 Extra Preamp Tubes
Slip Cover for Head

I would much prefer to ship the head with the flight case in its original box to gurantee it's safety during travel. All manuals and purchase documentation will be included.

Cab package includes for $700 shipped:
Cab slip cover
Custom Ordered padded LeCover 4x12 cover
3' speaker cable

New clearer pics added 2/10:
MesaTripleRectifier_edited.jpg

TripleRectifer2.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Where abouts in ND are you? That must be one rocking church to use a Triple-rec :D

We're located in Minot. The amp was used for a few select a.m. worship services but was mostly used for a college/career contemporary service Sunday p.m.'s

Those were the good ole' days! :D

Back