Slow Beckish BT '84 Mesa MKIIC+ 60 watt clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texsunburst59

Reaction score
Here's a really cool backing track in the Jeff Beck style. I wanted to get a nice singing overdriven tone to compliment the backer. Here's the clip.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=633883&songID=6346712

That was sweet Texsunburst59! really love the vibe and tone and the pic you have on your page with the amps. Very cool. 8)

Spirithunter said:
That was sweet Texsunburst59! really love the vibe and tone and the pic you have on your page with the amps. Very cool. 8)

Thanks SH. Yea it was fun recording this clip. Gotta enjoy it ,right? :D

loved it...great playing and tone! did you record your own background tracks to jam over or did you aquire them elsewhere? they appear to be great practice tools.

masque said:
loved it...great playing and tone! did you record your own background tracks to jam over or did you aquire them elsewhere? they appear to be great practice tools.

Thanks masque. I didn't record the BT. I download BT's that I find interesting and that I think I can do justice to,and I usually record over those. If you go back to my soundclick page and go to the 2nd or 3rd page, you'll find about 70 different backing tracks you can download and jam over. :)

Texsunburst59 said:
masque said:

Thanks masque. I didn't record the BT. I download BT's that I find interesting and that I think I can do justice to,and I usually record over those. If you go back to my soundclick page and go to the 2nd or 3rd page, you'll find about 70 different backing tracks you can download and jam over. :)

actually I already joined soundclick for the sole purpose of downloading your jam tracks!!!!!!!!!! :roll: i'm going to use them for practice tools and general jamming over the top of as you do......i love your solo work great job on everything!

masque said:
Texsunburst59 said:
masque said:

actually I already joined soundclick for the sole purpose of downloading your jam tracks!!!!!!!!!! :roll: i'm going to use them for practice tools and general jamming over the top of as you do......i love your solo work great job on everything!

Well thank you very much. I hope you enjoy the BT's and get as much out of them as I do. :)

Latest posts

Back