Slightly Pissed...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FPFL said:
Micah said:
Anthony1967 said:
Read some bad reviews concerning voodoo mods on Harmony Central. One guy had a picture of his amps circuit board where Trace apparently covered the circuits with black epoxy to hide is work--thus making the amp unserviceable. He also signed the amp in various places with black magic marker! Here, check out this picture:

http://www.frankencat.com/voodoo/

I was considering them but I don't want to butcher my head -- what was your experience?

Wow!! Thats rediculous! So what if you decided you didnt like the way the mod made it sound? I guess your screwed! Buy another head!! :x

This is all old and very refuted information. Trace even posted it in this thread. I'd just like to say that as a business man Trace is class and up front. Whether you like mods or not isn't the point. This other guy continues his ancient smear campaign against a good guy and I think its sh!t that he does.

-P

I hear you--after posting this I saw the other info posted on his unsubstantiated info. I still dont think that one of these mods is for me but I definatly wont pass on what Ive heard. I dont for the life of me understand why people feel the need to tear other people down in order to artificially bring their already low self image up. Especially being that we all have something in common on this forum, how will this forum ever do what its puposed to do if we are not in the spirit of helping one another achieve the best tones for us and giving people tips and tricks ...for lack of better words sharing the wealth of knowledge that each of us bring to the table enabling all of us to learn from each other and grow--Isnt that why we are here?? Cant we all just get along? :D

I've got a Roadster head, and really don't notice any reverb issues when changing channels (though I don't use a lot of reverb anyway).

Back