Slant Cab?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebmmjp7

Reaction score
Does anyone here use a slant cab? With my slant cab (maybe it isnt because of the slant, and rather that my cab or speakers are bad), I get WAY too many highs on channel 3. Here are my settings. What could cause this? When I say too many highs, it's almost as if there are little to no lows! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

p.s. I'm pretty sure it's not my settings though, because while playing the amp at the store I bought it from, im pretty sure it didnt sound this way, but that was a traditional ecstasy cab...

MarkV_settings_Heavy.jpg

cab in store different??I use a combo of C90/EV--ev's are bright/this is a bright channel-I have best results so far running my chan master high and bringing down the 6600 slider to center/below center to tame highs
...also, make sure you stand at different distances/angles from cab(Im sure you do..)its easy for the top slant to "slant" those eardrums :) thus, displacing the bottom end feel of your cab/I like to turn my cab away from me at the house for sure

Latest posts

Back