Single rectifier tone settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbird said:
PDad said:
jbird said:
Listen! Read your manual, so I don't have to quote it for you!

But...then you...quoted the manual... :?:

:)

PDad, I don't understand your point here?

Just messin around, jbird. The advice about the manual was spot-on of course. That's where I started when building my sounds, too. I'm not done yet!

I also use the middle position on my guitar for clean sounds. It's quite different and can yield some nice, somewhat out-of-phase sounds very good for rhythm picking patterns.

seanzilla said:
How can I get a nice round clean tone, not muffled, and not shrieking. Maybe I am doing something wrong but this amp is not that loud and I can't get a very loud undistorded clean, it breaks up really easily. I'm worried I made the wrong purchase.

I found that when i set the Output knob to about 2:00 and set the clean ch. gain to 12:00 i get a really fat,beefy clean sound....i use the master to set how loud the channel is and i can get pretty loud before "breakup" and the added bonus of the output so high is that on the overdrive channel it sounds like the amp is "Maxed out" even when the master is set around 9:00.

Clean channel:
Precense:9:00
High:12:00
Mids:12:00
Bass:2:30
Master:9:00

Overdrive channel:(Modern)
Precense:8:30
High:10:30
Mids:12:00
Bass:5:30
Master:9:30(or less)

Output:2:00
Solo:5:30

Believe it or not i get a LOT of volume from this set up.....and i get the best of both worlds....a Clean channel that is actually fat,beefy,loud AND clean as well as a dirty channel that sounds like i'm giving the Power amp a good work out

It's a little more info than you wanted but maybe someone out there can benifit from it.

Latest posts

Back