Single Rectifier Discontinued - So I just bought one

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krash

Reaction score
Hello, brand new to the board...

I noticed the Single Rectifier is now discontinued and brand new units are available at a nice discount.

Since I really wanted one, and planned on getting one anyway, I decided to jump all over the opportunity and ordered one. Should be here within the next 3 to 5 days...
:D

I know everyone is all excited over the mini, and for good reason, but I went for the single rectifier when I saw the $1250 price tag.

I also ordered the Roadster 2x12 cab.

Later on in the year, I'll probably add a pedal so I can get some 70s classic rock british tones out of it. Maybe a Crunch Box or an MXR '78 custom badass. Just put it in clean mode, kick in the pedal, and that should be all I need... That will give me the best of both worlds, classic rock tones on channel 1, and recto tones on channel 2.

Can't wait!

UnderJollyRoger said:
Where does it say they are discontinued ?

I notice the product link on MB's page seems to be dead ...

It was here. Maybe I got the last one????

But it clearly said model is discontinued, and it was discounted to $1250. It said brand new model in the box, discontinued, full warranty.

http://store.mesahollywood.com/amplifiers-newamps-guitar-amplifiers-rectifier-designs.html

Wow..surprised to see them still at $1,250 as that's what I paid for one in 2000.

Not surprised on getting discontinued, though. The Singles never really did get that popular. I'm kind of surprised they even lasted this long.

No doubt the mini rendered the single obsolete.

But I'm still feeling lucky.

The mini was intriguing to say the least, but I feel like I was at the right place at the right time and scored a nice deal.

I don't have the portability issues since I'm not a professional musician. Plus, I have a lot of land, far away neighbors, no babies, and no young children to be concerned about, so low wattage isn't a factor for me.

We can let it rip...
:lol:

The Reborn Dual and Triple rectos both switch down to 50 watts, taking a chunk out of the market from the other side. The Mini is such a great idea.

Looks like the Stiletto series is now also out of production =-(

Enjoy it man. Any recto with allot of room to play with no neighbors = massive fun

Latest posts

Back