Single Rec... Konichiwa!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do an in home studio you can take it a step further and run a dedicated circuit for the room. This will help keep the power up. Just be sure to use heavier gauge wire than necessary from your panel to the room. This will allow the power to come over easier and stay more consistent. You also won't have to compete as much with refrigerators, washing machines, hair dryers, A/C units, etc.

Russ said:
If you do an in home studio you can take it a step further and run a dedicated circuit for the room. This will help keep the power up. Just be sure to use heavier gauge wire than necessary from your panel to the room. This will allow the power to come over easier and stay more consistent. You also won't have to compete as much with refrigerators, washing machines, hair dryers, A/C units, etc.
I wish I could say it was my own foresight, but fortunately the electrician who wired up my house put an isolated outlet in "my room", on its' own breaker and everything....

This and a Furman (one of the glorified power strip models...) and I've had minimal problems with EMI and the like....

Latest posts

Back