Simul 2:90 gut shots/schematic?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosajwp

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good gut shots and/or schematics for a Simul 2:90 poweramp? Also, how deep are these from the faceplate to the back side?

I used to have a Triaxis 2:90 setup. The 2:90 is a great sounding power amp. It's so smooth and fat.

Specs from the Boogie product guide:

SIMUL 2:90 .......3.5" high x 19" wide x 13.5" deep - 35lbs

I was actually thinking of running it by itself, since I use pedals for all my sounds. The manual says you can run a guitar straight into it without a preamp and still get a really good sound.

Yeah, that works great. Straight in it sounds like a really sweet and fat fender clean amp. If you use the half-power mode it will have a bit less headroom and will give you some sweet breakup when you crank it. But, beware... this sucker is LOUD!!!!!!!!!

Loud is good! I play in a 25+ piece big band, and 90% of our gigs are outdoors, with no PA!

It's nice to be heard, but it's even better to be FELT!!! I might have to give this one a go, especially since my pedals are already set up, and all I'm really looking for is some good tubey volume.

Back