Show Me Your Road Kings...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wherever that is hazbin it must be like heaven! that's gotta be your practice space, if not where did you find such a cool, industrial-style home?!

hazbin said:
mrd said:
Wowzah. This guy knows how to rock haha.

Killer rig bro, how do you like that RK cabinet? They tried to sell me one when I got my RK but I just settled on a "plain" 4x12 cab.

Thanks Man! I'm very proud of my rig. The RK cab is a very nice compliment to the RK head. Setting the clean channels through the open back and the dirty channels through the closed back with V30's. Works very well. Thinking about adding another 2x12 closed back cab though.

Sweet deal. I probably would have bought that RK cab if I had the extra cash, but when I went to purchase my setup, the head + regular 4x12 was over 5 grand, which left me with about $40 to my name til the next pay day haha. It would be cool to get one of those eventually. Are they wired up so that basically each pair of 12s is a separate load, or what?

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/barry2001/DSC00673.jpg

I recently sold this amp but i did alot of gigs with it for 4 years . Served me well .

Back