Serial Loop Mod -Stiletto Deuce II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jct

Reaction score
I've seen tons of references regarding a mod that can be done to convert the effects loop from parallel to serial, but can't find any details on how it's actually done.

Can somebody point me to a thread that contains idiot-proof instructions for somebody who isn't the most technically minded guitarist? I'm hoping to turn my stilletto into a 100% wet signal loop monster.

Some help would be appreciated here, boys n girls.

Well, I can't seem to find a straight answer to that. Here's my problem...

It's a loop with no wet/dry mix, only a level knob. When I put a boss tuner in the loop, or use my g-system, and hit that 'mute' switch... I'm getting a dry signal bleedthrough.

I've been told that hitting the switch of a 'muting' pedal tuner that's put through a SERIAL loop should totally silence the signal... and since I'm getting the equivalent of a cheap paractice amp coming through my 4x12, I'm figuring it must be the loop.

Tested it through an identical amp in the shop, and same issue, so it's not just my amp.

I think I read of a similar issue in another post regarding the bleed through, I don't know.

Back