Separate Volume1 for Lead channel (Mark IIC+)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Reeko

Naturally I'm excited to be able to re-create some of the mods that only Petrucci and James Hetfield have been offered and wanted to share this with you guys. Knowing how people would behave towards me, I decided that except for the copyrite stuff on the photo, I wasn't going to say anything about my services unless I was specifically asked, that was until I received alot of emails and PMs for the schematics straight away after starting the post. I then had to say that I only do these mods for clients. But of course, I'd like people to know about me, especially on this forum. Don't you think what people like Ed and I know is rather special(ized)? You have absolutely NO IDEA how much time we've put into research and working things out, you really don't. Mike B. doesn't even do II>IIC+, IIB>IIC+ or RP10 IIC>IIC+ conversions!! I'm not exactly trying to flog people dusts covers here, am I?! If Ned or the other guys want me to stop talking about this then I'll gladly do so.

Thank you for the markIII schems you sent me a while ago, and please don't imply that I don't give back to this forum. With respect to helping people, I haven't played as big of a role in this forum as Ed or Elpelotero and the other guys, but I've really tried... I've shared some of my very own mods, helped people technically with blown up bits inside their amp, and so on. Anyhow, lurking here has given me a great deal of knowledge and I love this forum!

The lead vol1 mod is not rocket science, but it's my OWN creation, and I will never be or intend to become a millionare because of it. It's a simple, reliable (and copyrighted) circuit that does not sap current from anywhere or induce extra noise, and works flawlessly. Also, other changes have to be made to the preamp circuit for it to work correctly.

Jonny,
Brother Branch of the North Alabama Mesa Mafia

Boogiebabies said:
Because the faceplate, like the preamp boards are artwork and are covered under a copyright. Unlike a patent, a copyright is good for 75 years, then another 20 after the person has died. If you produce more than a few for sale you are lible under opyright infringment.

Anyway if mesa doesn't want to make more faceplates, someone could get a license to do it.
And it would probably be in mesa's interest as well.
Or maybe they don't care, who knows.
What I mean is that it shouldn't end at copyright.

Back