Selling this mesa 4x12 cab for an avatar cab?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webstersp

Reaction score
I want to find myself 2x12 cab because of weight issue. I don't think that I really need my 4x12 cab when I'm doing small shows. And at 3am I hate lifting my 4x12 cab!!!!

I like the look of avatar speakers and they have lots of options. I could have one with open back, the otehr one with closed back. Could choose different speakers.
Do they sound great!? Would they be a great match for my Mark IV and if yes wich speakers should I choose?

Thanks

my cab..
MARKIVDOM.jpg

i've been told they are a little tighter than a recto 2x12. i prefer a 2x12 for carrying around. I'd be tempted to have a fake 4x12 if i needed it for image.

That cab was made for the Mark series. If money's not a problem, I suggest you keep the 4x12 and get a Recto 2x12.

I totally dig my Avatar 2x12 open back, more than loud enough for small gigs and after using it for an outdoor gig, it's making me wonder if I need to go back to a 4x12 for what my band is doing now. The funny thing is I got it on kind of a whim just as a back-up or extension cab for larger stuff...Happy Shopping!

Back