scottish pirate folk....2ch Recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalaxe

Reaction score
I just fin ished work on the upcoming ALESTORM recording witch will be released in January (Napalm-Records).

It's a medley of 3 Song-snippets.
the first two I wanted to sound folky yet very modern, the 3rd one was supposed to sound pretty live and folky (vibraslap, jaw harp, roommics only(toms), tinwhistle etc).

it's too late to change anything, but please tell me what you think:

Alestorm-Sample

the Recto you're hearing is a '94 2ch
thanks for your feedback

Arrrrr More beer wench!... Not bad, I actually liked it. I'm a fan of folk metal (Fintroll, Moonsorrow, ect) The Pirate theme is too funny. The recto sounds really good.

Thanks for sharing :D

FOLK METAL? WTF? how many different types of metal Arrrrrrr{couldnt resist} we upto now? sounds pretty cool though,nice job,good tone

I really like the songs, tones and production!! (although i listen through crappy headphones)

keep up the good work, and keep us posted!!

kostantine

Nice that was pretty cool. I liked you guitar tone. I dig symphonic and folk metal. I liked stuff like Nightwish, Xandria, Within Temptation, stuff like that rules.

thanks for listening. dudes!

here are some more (low-bitrate) samples of the album:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/alestorm/350546-leaked-album-samples.html

Metalaxe. I am really, really enjoying the samples so far, I will pick up the album for sure, when its available. The Huntmaster is awesome!!!

Again, Thanks for sharing.

MetalMatt said:
Metalaxe. I am really, really enjoying the samples so far, I will pick up the album for sure, when its available. The Huntmaster is awesome!!!

Again, Thanks for sharing.

cool, thanks, here the releasedates:

23.01.2008 Finland
25.01.2008 Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Sweden
28.01.2008 Europe
29.01.2008 USA / Canada

on Napalm-Records

MetalHorse442 said:
Nice that was pretty cool. I liked you guitar tone. I dig symphonic and folk metal. I liked stuff like Nightwish, Xandria, Within Temptation, stuff like that rules.

Yeah me too.

Really caught up with Ayreon lately.

Metalaxe
Love it, really bringing out my Scottish heritage!

Back