Satellite send is a Mark IV B thing only, right?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have a look at my post on the mk iv thread,first one that basicly tell you everything about the 2 of them..tone/features so on..check it out..

Just checking for sure that mine is a B.

It has the old style mode selector, but the satellite send and reverb f/s jack. The Mark IV logo is also close to the Standby. It's a 95, so I guess that explains it, eh?

aa2.jpg

aa1.jpg

is the serial between 6000-10000

It's a B alright, i just asked about the serial becasue it would concret the Early B theory , which it most likely is...a Early B is meant to be the nicest sweetest mk IV you can get...i am not starting a fad or anything, it's a sweet amp...

Cool!

It was apparently built in 1994, and bought in 1995 - I bought it this past week. It really does sound phenomenal, it truly sings.

About the serial; I will get it for you later/tomorrow, but it's definitely a B, right? I was pretty certain it was, just the mode selector knob threw me a little.

Shep said:
is the serial between 6000-10000

It's a B alright, i just asked about the serial becasue it would concret the Early B theory , which it most likely is...a Early B is meant to be the nicest sweetest mk IV you can get...i am not starting a fad or anything, it's a sweet amp...

Are there any differences? Did they make some changes after 10,000?

I just bought a mk IV that the serial numbers 7011, and it has the mkIVA selector knob like Random Hero's has, should be here next week.

i think, might be wrong...some B's had the 562004 output 560011 power tranny which the A's trannys but still was changed inside for B, that could be a reason..

I was told about early B's being the nicest ( favorite ) sounding from a mesa tech...i don't think there really is much difference...

Shep said:
i think, might be wrong...some B's had the 562004 output 560011 power tranny which the A's trannys but still was changed inside for B, that could be a reason..

I was told about early B's being the nicest ( favorite ) sounding from a mesa tech...i don't think there really is much difference...

I got mine today, 007011 and the tranny's are

E1A 606-337

562004R-1
E1A606-338

My MkIVA 's IV3412 numbers are

E1A606-033

E1A606-117

Latest posts

Back