• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanyo Eneloop Rechargeable Power Supply - For Free - Yes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiteboarder

Reaction score
I figured the classifieds was the best spot to list something for free...! :D

Yep... I'm having a little raffle contest and thought I'd let my boogie forum friends know about it...

I have an extra, brand new Sanyo Eneloop Pedal Juice Rechargeable Power Supply that I'm giving away. I put up a little contest for fun... Signups end tomorrow.

I'm raffling it late tomorrow night and only 50 people have signed up so far so the odds are good.

You can read all the details and also sign up here:

http://dannycruz.com/2010/09/06/win-new-sanyo-eneloop-pedal-juice-guitar-effects-pedal-rechargeable-power-supply/

No worries! And it's legit. Plus, I'm paying shipping if you are in the USA. I'll ship elsewhere too, but you pay shipping.

sanyo_pedal_juice_feature.png

Another 15 or so people signed up yesterday. I'm pretty happy about that. The odds are still really good for you guys. I'll keep signing people up all day today. Tonight I have to do some kid's school stuff, but when I get back I'll stop the signups and run the raffle. Likely near midnight, as I might stop buy the skatepark with my son on the way back home.

I have a busy weekend, but likely Sunday I'll announce who won. I'll then contact the winner to arrange shipping him/her the power supply.

Again, if it's USA, I'll pay the shipping. International, you pay. (Or at the very least, I'll put $5 towards it!). Hehe.

I'm going to post the winner on the "contest blog post" on my site... So... name and city. If you feel OK about providing a photo, even better but I'm not requiring it.

'till later, Danny

The winner has been announced!! Check it out here:

http://dannycruz.com/2010/09/06/win-new-sanyo-eneloop-pedal-juice-guitar-effects-pedal-rechargeable-power-supply/

Latest posts

Back