Rough value of a IIB combo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flieger67

Reaction score
I was curious what the value of a IIB combo might be with no EQ or reverb and no fancy covering or wood. I saw one for sale recently and thought the price was pretty high given that the amp was in about "fair" shape at best, at least cosmetically.

The asking price I saw was $899 which I was pretty certain was way off base, especially as it appeared to be missing the footswitch.

Your suggestions seem more reasonable.

Any other thoughts from anyone else?

gts said:
I've seen them for $450 and up depending on the config.
with no eq and reverb a 60w combo for $450 seems reasonable
(speaker in it having a bearing on value/ price as well)

I think the $450 IIBs have gone the way of the $600 mkIIIs.....used to be common, but now very rare to find.

I bought a Mark-IIB Head two months back for $575 shipped. It's a 60W, no reverb, but does have the 100W/60W switch. I assume a combo would have been $100-150 more?
I don't know how good that price is, but it's the best sounding Mark I've ever heard and I've had every version EXCEPT a Mark-I. The clean is incredible and the lead tone is crunchy/grindy/or smooth depending on how it's set up. Sustains forever.........................

There was one Mark IIB combo with all options at the local GC but reverb was not working, I think it sold for around 650~700.

Latest posts

Back