ROADSTER Relay Switch latency

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at the beginning, I connected the ext.switchs with the TC gsystem, to switch channels with midi fonctions, but there was latency. On various forums, one says that there are problems with the gsystem and latency on switching.
Then, I thus tested with a ENGL Z-11, and it is the same problem!

First test: Relay Switch / Gsystem (via jack6.35 stereo). I tried with mono jack, it's similar.
Second test: Relay Switch/ENGL Z-11 (via jack stereo). and Z-11/Gsystem (via midi cable), and the Gsystem for program change

OK, but was the Z-11 before the GSystem in the second test? (I'm not sure from your post). If no, put it first in the MIDI chain (before the GSystem) and see if you still have the issue.

If you still do, uh, check your MIDI cable? I know I have no switching latency on my Triple with an Axess CFX4 first in the chain, and I *did* have a problem when it was after the G-Major...

Well a call to Mesa Boogie would be in order.

But as you aforementioned.....The TC G System has been well publicized as having a switching delay.

Latest posts

Back