Roadster FX Loop levels Help please!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutch

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I Have Roadster and I am using a boss GT-6 FX (not for the preamp/distoriton) in the Loop. I am using the four cable set up, and I know the head is a series fx loop.

Now, I keep the FX loop level at 50%, and the GT's output at 50% as well. I use my Roadster's orange and red channels for high gain dirt, and the other two for cleans. When I'm in the 3 or 4th channels, and II play solos that need some FX like delay and or chorus...etc...the effect is loud as heck no matter how low the effect's level is set at. Is there a solution?

Oh I keep the Master Vol at 50-60% and the individual channels are up just as high. And you guessed it, my gain levels are 60-70%.

I have a Roadster and a Boss GT-8. I found that the 4 cable method didn't work for me. It basically made all of my gains and other controls on the individual channels useless. I couldn't get a distortion sound out of the amp with it hooked up with the GT-8.

I followed the information I got from the Boss forum and the huge PDF that someone put together to hook up the 4CM and it just flat out didn't want to work.

Really? Mine all work fine with the GT-6. (the channels on my DR Roadster) My problem lies with the delays and other effects getting hit hard in the loop. I turn down the fx loop send and my amp loses tone.

Back