Roadster Clips!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just put this together today...I should have my stands next weekend so I can get things properly miced, but I think it gives a good idea of what I'm getting out of my Roadster.

Muddy? Loose? I think not :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WJuTJzaZ0

Enjoy, and please share what you think!

Eric

wow really nice... cant wait for a mic'd version.... that tone is the new role model for my roadster. I know you run El34s but what pre amp tubes do you have in there. Tung sols? i was thinkin about the dougs tube set my self.

Sounds pretty fucking Epic man!
I know i can get good **** out of this setup, Im getting my **** ready and mixed since last night hopefully will finish it in the next 2-3 hours and ill have loads to check out.

So a Tung Sol in V1 is going to be a smart idea you think?

I gotta say that was the best Roadster clip I have ever heard. Was that just the amp or are you boosting it with something? Either way, godly tone man!

Very nice, totally rocking the Tremonti vibe there :)

I'd kill for tone like that :twisted:

Yetti said:
Sounds pretty f%&# Epic man!
I know i can get good sh!t out of this setup, Im getting my sh!t ready and mixed since last night hopefully will finish it in the next 2-3 hours and ill have loads to check out.

So a Tung Sol in V1 is going to be a smart idea you think?

There are three differences between your setup and his setup: 1) the cab. 2) the guitar. 3) the player. Having a good guitar and a good cab really go a long way to enhancing tone. I had a Standard Rectocab. I built my own cab with plans I got from the forum here and this summer, I traded the rectocab and got a P-Bass. Now I've been researching bass gear . . . LOoking to get a bass head in the fall, most likely a Markbass LMII / III or a SWR Headlite!

As for you, definitely think about swapping the Cab and maybe the guitar too before mucking about with tubes. Changing tubes, pickups, etc are just the final tweaking stage for tone. You should be in the ballpark before you fiddle with these components.

Oh my god, I jizz...

Do you have some mic (not camera)? I would like to hear your mic'd roadster

Nice tone there. I'm getting good results as always with my Roadster as well. I just don't know how to record jackshit... :lol:

Latest posts

Back