• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadster 2x12 Combo low hours. Perfect Shape. ATA Case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe187

Reaction score
Hey Y'all

I just bought a Mark V, and to pay for it somethings gotta go. Its either my Bad Cat, or my Roadster, and the Mark V will do much of what the Roadster does, and the Bad Cat's cleans are just stunning, so I am saying Sayonara to the Roadster. Not an easy thing at all.

The Roadster is in perfect shape. It has the channel 3 Pop issue, but not too bad and it goes away after 15 minutes or so of playing. I know it sounds like a line, but it rarely left my studio. I took it to one or two jams and I did leave it in our band's rehearsal room for a while, otherwise it has been in my little studio in my house here for the best part of the two and a half years I have owned it. When I bought it I was playing in a cover band that was doing a lot of Foo Fighters and heavier higher gain stuff, but then before we ever actually gigged that band broke up and I went back to my 335 and trying to learn jazz. Thats where I am now - playing in some quick hit fill in gigs for buddies who can't make it, and a lot of acoustic stuff. The Mark V is gorgeous, and a lot more of the right kind of amp for what I want.

So, the Roadster is in phenomenal shape. the tubes have maybe 15 hours on them total, and that is for the most part bedroom volumes. I know it sounds like BS story, but its true. The only thing I ever really had it turned on for for any length of time was working out the channel switching with my G-System, which I got to work!

The case is very nice - a 3/8" ply. black ATA style with recessed handles and latches. No stencils or markings on it. Reinforced corners etc. Very cool heavy duty casters. I also have the original casters for the amp, which obviously I will include. I have the cloth cover, the footswitch, footswitch cover, and cable in great shape, the owners manual, and obviously you get the balance of the warranty, which is around 21/2 years, maybe longer. I bought it new in the box at the Guitar Showcase in San Jose. (Not a floor model or anything is my point, I had to take the hair nets off the power tubes...).

So I will ship it anywhere in the United States. I will even split the shipping with you as part of the incentive to buy, as long as you aren't looking for overnight or something. I will not ship outside of the US. I am not interezsted in any trades, sorry. And as much as I am sure your Ethiopian uncle has hoardes of cash he needs cleared out, I am not interested in any scams. Paypal is my preferred choice. I can deliver in the Bay Area. but realize I am 6' 9" tall and weigh well over 300 lbs, so if you are gonna rip me off, bring a big gun...

I am looking for $1700 for the amp and another $250 for the case - $1950 takes it.

Email is great through the board here, or you can call me at 510 888 9670. . Please remember its Pacific time and I like my sleep in time on the week ends. Thanks

Joe

Bumping my own ad - dropping the price by $150 on the Roadster and case, down to $1800. (I am a motivated seller). The amp is virtually brand new and the road case is really nice. If you were to buy new you would pay $2200 for the amp and $400 for the case. I have the manual, the footswitch, the original casters, the cloth cover, etc. ANd no lie - it has maybe 10 gentle hours on it. I know it sounds like BS but its absolutely true.

If you are in the Bay Area and want a look give me a buzz. I will be putting up a bunch of stuff on CL locally here so if you want or need any PA gear, a very nice Charvel San Dimas Copperhead (Snakeskin finish, nicely done), a Rocktron XPression, a 32 track Mackie 32x4 VLZ board, power amps, Graphic EQ's, tons of other stuff...

Give me a buzz at 510-888-9670 and leave a message, or call my cell, 510-798-2778, but I get no cell coverage at work. Give me a after 6 on the cell. I take very good care of my stuff.

Lots of pedals, 3 various sized racks, a vintage Yamaha SY 35 Synth, couple of good Mex strats, 7 string Ibanez, lots of very good pickups, rack mount compressors, alesis 3630, rack mount Sabine tuner, etc etc. As I said - tons of stuff.

Back