• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road King and Recto Cabs in the Chicago Area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungles

Reaction score
Hope it's okay to post links to other sites, please let me know if it's not and I'll put it all here. I'm selling my Road King Head and two Recto Cabs (2x12 & 4x12) in the Chicago area. Looking to get $2200 for the entire rig, priced to sell fast and reduced due to being a local only sale. I'd rather not ship, but can travel if necessary (although the 4x12 is going to have a hard time fitting in my car). :shock:

Anyway here's the add...
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/msg/1007400337.html

Peace

Thanks, I think it's a Hellva bargain for the person that wants a Road King Rig...especially in the condition this one is in. Now if I can just find a buyer in the IL/WI/MN/IN/MO area, there has to be someone in the midwest that wants this tone machine. :?:

Every offer that I've gotten has been to break it up (which I'd actually make more money on) but I'm hoping to keep this thing together.

Also here's a pic, if anyone wants more just hit me up.

DSC01041.jpg

man thats a hell of a price... i can't believe someone hasn't jumped on it. When i tried to sell my triaxis/2:90/ada-mp1/tc reverb/delay rack/mesa 4x12 as a package a few years back, it was a *****. i did end up breaking it up and actually made $600 more than the package price. If you have interested parties it might be worth it financially to break it up, only caveat being it still might take a little while to get rid of it all.

Yep, I'm finding the exact same thing. I have plenty of interest for each piece so I might just go that way, but it's only been a couple of days and there are a few guys that are doing the "if it's still around I'll buy at the end of week"...so we'll see.

I'm not trying to be greedy (obviously with the price) I just want it out of my house so I don't have to pack/move it when I move the rest of the house soon.

Have you considered selling on consignment at a local music store? :wink:

Perhaps you have....They would ask more than 2200, but that leaves enough room so you should easily get your price. It would also give you some place to "store it" while you move.

Only problem is if you are moving a long way away (you did'nt say). Then you'd have to go back to collect your $ (possibly).

Good luck, though. It's a hell of a deal.... :D

Back