RKII King Kontroller Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
When I turn my RKII on, all 4 channel lights on the KK are on till I select one. The channel that is actually selected is the one I last had on when I powered down. Is this normal?

Thanks.

Dave

Same here, RKII, ...guess we're all normal... or as close to it as we can get...

count me in on the as close to normal as i'm going to be train.

Mine lights up that same as well.

I like it. Nice and colorful :p. Same thing on mine.

Do your foot controllers look like they have a slight indent (or dent) at the right and left edges of the face? Or was mine banged up before shipping?

All lights fire up on mine as well until I choose a channel.

One note though. Storing the footswitch seems to be a real pain. The metal bar protecting the tubes seems to make it a tight fit to get the Kontroller in the back of the amp and then the wrestling match of getting the Kontroller into the pouch begins.

Does anyone have any tricks for storing that thing without dealing with the wrestling match of getting it into the pouch? :evil: :twisted:

Ken, I'm confused. I don't believe the King Kontroller is meant to be stored in the back of the head like say a Mark IV.

Sorry guys,

I think I was a bit vague. I have the 2 X 12 combo and the Kontroller is meant to be stored in the back of the combo unit inside a flimsy platic pouch. I called Boogie and we had a good laugh. They agreed that for the combo, the storage of the footswitch was a poor design.

I guess the RK2 head doesn't need to worry about this. :D Sorry for the vague post.

oh really?!? I live in High Point!! And my band practices in G'boro! Did you get your boogie from Music Barn? or somewhere else. That's where i bought mine. I go to school in Charlotte, hints why it says that in my location thing on here.

-AJH

I ordered mine 7 months ago (during winter NAMM) at the Guitar Center in Raleigh since I returned my Lonestar. There's supposed to be a GC opening in Greensboro, but I hiked it to the capitol city instead.

My King Kontroller II does the same thing too. I like the look!!

Does any body know if the King Kontroller I work with the Road King II head? I can't call Boogie cause it'll cost a fortune and the stores in the UK don't seem to have a clue!!

Any Hoo Cheers all!

Latest posts

Back