RK I, Ch switching"pop"

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lennyx

Reaction score
hmm how do you guys live with this, after cycling through I can get rid of it volume wise and sometimes it goes away, other times after jamming for some time on one ch and switch, I get a big *** pop, :evil: , I love this amp and it sucks to deal with that

Store I was in when I bought my Stiletto had 5 of the 2X12 combos, I went through all of them and picked the one with the quietest channel changing.

The Mesa pop is something that I think is a real weakness in amps that are otherwise absolutely fantastic.

My Nomad doesnt pop at all and is a fast channel change. no popping or delay.

That's odd, my RK2.2 never pops, ever. I've actually been quite amazed at how quiet all the switching is.

Though I did have a Mark IV that would pop when changing channels, hitting buttons, pulling pots, etc. Sometimes it was quite loud and jarring when turned up through a 4x12 - though I never had any other issues with the amp. I also think it's odd that 5 Stilettos in the same room would have different popping volume.

Latest posts

Back