reverb footswitch mod for .50 cal +?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zappazapper

Reaction score
there's really no point to using the channel footswitch with this amp:
- when switching between lead and rhythm, volume is WAY loud for a split second
- really no good way to set gain for both channels... set one and the other is set wrong
- reverb level between the two channels is totally different

anyway, channel switching this amp isn't something i'm terribly concerned with because either i try to do everything with the volume on my guitar, or i go the completely opposite direction and use a multi-fx in the fx return... a footswitch for reverb would be alot more useful to me... is there any way to mod the amp so that the channel footswitch turns the reverb on and off?

from the schemo I don't think you could mod the channel switch.You could come up with something to interupt the rev curcuit tho.R261(56k)is the rev "in".you could interupt(bypass) it there to bypass signal going to the rev curcuit.You could try lifting one leg of that resistor and sending leads to a jack=1 to each tab of the jack,shielded cord to on/off footswitch.crude at best but could possibly work

hmm :)

ya i dunno... i don't know enough about this stuff to make my amp the guinea pig... i was hoping there was a mod that somebody had already done... guess not... it's ok, i can't really think of any time i've turned reverb off in the middle of a song, i guess i can just walk over and twist the knob :) i just thought it was wierd that there was no verb f/s, but there's a channel f/s that is basically pointless, and an EQ f/s... the EQ f/s i can see, but not before a verb switch...

Latest posts

Back