Reverb Footswitch for Mark IVa...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwsabianguy

Reaction score
I was looking through the rear panel of my newly-purchased (through Craigslist) Mark IV short combo, and noticed that in the manual on the website, there is a jack for a reverb footswitch, while mine has no such jack. The reverb in this amp sounds surprisingly good, and I'd like to take advantage of this option, besides using merely the reverb knob.

I'm guessing mine is a version A, since it has no stereo loop or reverb footswitch as seen in the manual. Mine has two effects loops - a Normal and a Switchable.

My question is, is there a way to make the reverb footswitchable? Is there a way to make the other Graphic EQ jack (I believe it to be, it's below the three-way Graphic EQ switch, On/Off/Rhy2) a Reverb footswitch jack?

I was wondering about the same thing, maybe it's possible to make a jack with tip to ground connection?

Anyone?

here's a link for the RCA Y jack solution, I personally would prefer a standard 1/4" jack like the MKIVb version have.
http://www.grailtone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=140

Latest posts

Back