Reverb anyone?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
volatileNoise said:
Laskyman said:
The Hardwire RV7 is a nice reverb- its no Mr Springy, but does sound great for the Lexicon verbs it has...

Had one of these, and IMO it was horrible

Just been listening to some 'holy grail' test videos online, and I will now be gettin one of these for sure though!

I've heard more complaints about the Holy Grail than the Hardwire EV7 from their respective users actually...

KH Guitar Freak said:
volatileNoise said:
Laskyman said:
The Hardwire RV7 is a nice reverb- its no Mr Springy, but does sound great for the Lexicon verbs it has...

Had one of these, and IMO it was horrible

Just been listening to some 'holy grail' test videos online, and I will now be gettin one of these for sure though!

I've heard more complaints about the Holy Grail than the Hardwire EV7 from their respective users actually...

Like I said, in my opinion, it sucked, lots of gimmicky sounds and features, but no smooth natural 'verb sound I could find...

volatileNoise said:
Like I said, in my opinion, it sucked, lots of gimmicky sounds and features, but no smooth natural 'verb sound I could find...

What you need is a reverb tank unit mate... :p

SteveO said:
I'm still waiting for Eventide to come out with a VerbFactor! Until they do, I have a Nova Reverb.
does the timefactor not cover that territory enough?

i've been looking into a type of midi unit for my acoustic sounds to maybe a slight echo and a deep verb to certain presets. any thoughts guys?

i've got the m3000 for electric though. if i really tried harder i could rout the acoustic sounds that way.

After watching a few online tests, it looks like the spring chicken is a bit better than the holy grail in that it doesn't kill the signal of the guitar as much...

True?!?

volatileNoise said:
After watching a few online tests, it looks like the spring chicken is a bit better than the holy grail in that it doesn't kill the signal of the guitar as much...

True?!?

My Holy Grail sounds ten times better through my FX loop than it does in front of the input. Running through a 2 ch Dual, anyway. (reverb pedals are notoriously amp sensitive.)

KH Guitar Freak said:
volatileNoise said:

Saw an old Fender verb tank recently at guitar center for $800 bucks.... :shock: I'd love to have one, but, geez.

JF Omalycat said:
KH Guitar Freak said:
volatileNoise said:

Saw an old Fender verb tank recently at guitar center for $800 bucks.... :shock: I'd love to have one, but, geez.

That's nothing compared to the prices here... :lol:

Back