Rectoverb Channel Switching

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpm91

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here and haven't skimmed through the threads just yet, so I apologize if any of you have violent deja vu:

I have a Rectoverb Combo Series II, and I still have slight lag issues when channel switching. I thought the Series II was supposed to clear up this issue? Does anyone still have this problem? Is it a hardware thing or possibly a faulty footswitch cable? Thanks.

I guess it may have been a problem with series 1, but I have a series 2 and never once do I remember thinking anything was wrong at all with switching channels. I think they fixed any probs with series 2.
Glad I got series 2.

With the amp on stand by click the channel switch a couple of times. I had a series one and it had the delay your describing. The problem was corrected with the series two so the only other option is try a different footswitch. Maybe there is a bad connection somewhere in the chord.

Do you run any effects? If so remove those and go straight into the amp. This could help you locate where the issue may be.

Curious....how could having a pedal in front of the amp effect channel switching delays? I fail to see how that is possible.

clutch71 said:
Just thought it could help eliminate any other external factors.

Having a pedal in front of the amp wont make any difference

Latest posts

Back