Recto,but where is the reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
Me again,Just wanted to know does anyone use a reverb pedal with there recto.If so what kind?I used my nomad for everything for about 2 years but decided my playing demanded more,more gain!!!!whahahahaha.so I recently bought a dual rec,My problem is.....I used to use a lot of reverb on my clean(not so much on the leads),but the recto has no reverb!!!!!The nomads reverb was interplanetery,It was amazing,I miss that.There is no chance I can A/B between them for one sound.any recommendation as to which pedals are great but not muddy???????
cheers
Euan

hello, i agree, the cleans need sopme reverb, and i also use in on the gain channel. i use a boss rv-3 its got reverb and delay built into 1 pedal, they dont make em anymore, i have to get it off the bay. but its definately worth it, i always leave it on in my loop.

great,I will try it(if I can find one),I was thinking of just gettin a boss reverb as there isnt much of a choice in the reverb department,there a choice of reverb and emmmm reverd.I suppose there is spring reverb.Has anyone modded a recto with a spring reverb tank??????good outcome or electronic mess!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back