Recto 2x12 cab with RK combo?????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoadKinger483

Reaction score
I just got a Recto 2x12 cab to add to my RK combo. I was wondering though what jack do I plug it into? Can I safely plug it into one of the 4ohm inputs, as it says on the head to use them with 2 8ohm cabs? Ohms really confuse me :?

When you are using ONLY the combo speakers, plug into the 8ohm jack on the back of the amp.

If you want to use the combo speakers AND the 2x12 simultaneously, plug each into the 4ohm jacks.

I've got the combo as well and am thinking about getting a cab. Gimme your impression of what that cab adds.
Edit- I think you also have to unplug the "dummy plug" in hooking them up(sorry if that's self evident).

OK..... i'll have to try that. As for what the cab, IT"S AWESOME!!!!! I finally have that low end punch and tightness from CH.4 and the the clean has a nice punch and directional sound now as well. With the closed back of this cab and the openness of the combo speakers I'm truly in TONE HEAVEN!!!!!! This cab was TOATALLY WORTH THE PRICE

Latest posts

Back