Rectifier Reborn vs. Triaxis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff5

Reaction score
I've had my Triaxis/2:90 set up for a long time now. I love the tones I get and last year I got the fat mod removed from the Tri which made it even better. However I'm...bored, restless, lol I don't know. I've heard great things about the Rectifier reborn (multi-watt) and am considering buying one and getting rid of my Triaxis 2:90. I realize it won't be as versatile, but honestly, as long as I have a clean channel and a couple gain channels, I'm okay. (I don't need 8 zillion channels) I'd really like thoughts and opinions on folks who have owned both. Goods, bads, what you would keep if you could only have one, etc.

Thanks guys,
Jeff

Since you don't need so many options, the stereo loop, midi, and tighter bass are in the Triaxis' favor if they are important to you. I can't comment too much on the sounds, but playing with a Mark V, Reborn, and ROV25 in the store left me feeling the Reborn was better. I can't afford to buy another amp right now, but if I were to trade or sell my old 3 channel Dual, I'd get a Reborn. The revamped Clean channel is the only thing that isn't marginally more satisfying than what I already have. It really sounds awesome.

Latest posts

Back