Rectifier precense and treble controls, what khz?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackcom

Reaction score
Does anyone know what spesific khz the bass, mid, precense (upper mid) and treble controls on a Rectifier actually targets?

Alos, some say that the tone-controlls actually affect each other....is this really the case?

Not sure on the frequencies but yeah if Treble is first in the tone stack it will have effect the mids and bass.

Yes. If you put the treble all the way up then you'll find the mid and bass controls won't do much. The treble is first in the signal chain, then it goes to the mid and bass controls, from what I've been lead to believe.

Ciao ...

yes they do affect each other. it kind of explaines it in the manual. i like to set them all at high noon, then adjust from there

Guys....he's asking the exact frequencies each affects.....not that the knobs affect each other....

Just wanted to clear that up! :D

I'm not sure if I had the answer, how exactly I'd be helping? Use your ears, not your eyes for achieving your tone! And yes, the controls are very interactive: The presence and mid control can get interesting as they're turned up together, yet more presence will elicit more low thump? Also, the presence control will differ between the vintage and modern modes! The treble is the strongest of the controls, and even the amount of gain will affect things! Versatile for sure!

Latest posts

Back