Rectifier Footswitch cable!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zakkfaerum

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wondering if you can buy juts a generic cable somewhere other than from Mesa for the footswitch? Its the 7 pin one for the 3 channel amps!!

Thanks!!

hey thanks, but can you just go to a store somewhere and by a cable that will work without ordering it from Mesa???

Thanks!!

I dont believe so, you could possibly have a mesa dealer order you one, but they will tack on there fee. Probaly just best to order right from them. After all the time and effort you might put in searching different stores, it would just be easier to call them up and have them ship it to you.

zakkfaerum said:
hey thanks, but can you just go to a store somewhere and by a cable that will work without ordering it from Mesa???

Thanks!!

Isn't the cable just a 5 pin midi? You could probably get one at radio shack....just be careful of what kind of ends you need.. My series 2 uses a Male/Male

siggy14 said:
I dont believe so, you could possibly have a mesa dealer order you one, but they will tack on there fee. Probaly just best to order right from them. After all the time and effort you might put in searching different stores, it would just be easier to call them up and have them ship it to you.

zakkfaerum said:

Thanks!!

no it is 7 pin cable and you never know how they have it wired, straight through or if it is even the same pins. but you could experiment.

You're right siggy, I just noticed that the 3 channel Recs use a different cable than my ROV. Fortunately for the single rec combos, a regular midi does work. I bought an exetension cable from cables2go that worked fine...

siggy14 said:
no it is 7 pin cable and you never know how they have it wired, straight through or if it is even the same pins. but you could experiment.

probably save yourself some money and time by just buying it from mesa. Is there any reason you don't want to buy from mesa?

Just wondering if I can get something more locally, due to the fact that I live in a different country, and I might be able to save in shipping etc, and not have to wait very long to get it.

Eh, canada is close enough, shouldnt be much more then you would probaly pay at a local shop anyway.

zakkfaerum said:
Just wondering if I can get something more locally, due to the fact that I live in a different country, and I might be able to save in shipping etc, and not have to wait very long to get it.

siggy14 said:
Eh, canada is close enough, shouldnt be much more then you would probaly pay at a local shop anyway.

zakkfaerum said:

Yeah sounds great eh!!!

Thanks a lot eh!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back