Rect-o-Verb Series 2 1x12" Combo or Mark III Green Stri

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHYX

Reaction score
I play main at home and gig 3 or 4 times a year. I don't know anything about these amps. I believe the Mark III green is a 1991 and haven't here it at all. I'm looking for a fair clean channel and a nice crunch channel with it able to do some leads every so often. The Rect-o-Verb Series 2 is a 2005. Any help out there on these amps. I might end up just getting a Mark IV Custom cabinet but if one of these will work my wife will be a little happier.
Thanks!
Jim :roll:

hello phyx, I own the rectoverb your looking at but have never tried the mark III.
The rectoverb has decent cleans,not the best but will do unless looking for something close to the fender clean.
You can get any amount of nice sounding crunch all the way up to brutal distortion. For leads I use an overdrive in front of the amp because Im always looking for something extra. Although I dont think you need the OD to play leads. Anyways I would look through this forum for a while and look for sound clips of the different amps you might want before taking a plunge. good luck to ya

Back