Reccomend

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom_cheats

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good low noise (important as i have a dual recto with a good bit of distortion setting) powered pedal board as i figured a voodoo pedal power is such a rip off that i might aswell get a powered pedal board for the same money or a bit less that kills two birds. im mostly gonna be having electro harmonix pedals on it (memory man, holy grail, electric mistress) and a wah and channel switcher.

cheers!

Stay away from the Gator stuff. Noisy crap. Make sure what ever you get has Isolated outputs. I will add - the Voodoo Pedal Power 2 is well worth the money. It is a rock solid unit with very usable features and performs great. A cheaper route (though not much cheaper) is the BBE supa-Charger. It is nearly identicle to the voodoo except without the sag control. And, like the voodoo, it mounts under a pedaltrain board perfectly.

Voodoo PP2+ is bullet-proof and a great value for what it does. I tried a few different power supplies, but the PP2+ could power everything- AND- no added noise or issues.......

just my $.02

Latest posts

Back