RealMajor for G Major

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
I have it but have not used it yet. I also have another free front end that I haven't used yet. I forget the name but I went to the site to ask a question about seeing if it was possible to have the G-Major connected to the PC and my GCX Audio switcher at the same time but noone ever answered.

rabies said:
RJ2213 said:
get a midi to 9pin serial cable or a midi to usb cable.

hey man thx. I have a genz benz 2x12 as well. pretty **** heavy/loud for a 212 huh? I use my old skool mesa 412 half back mostly now...

i love this cab, the only reason i'd rather have a 4x12 would be to have my rack closer to eye level. but other than that i LOVE the G-Flex.

rabies said:
RJ2213 said:
rabies said:
hey man thx. I have a genz benz 2x12 as well. pretty **** heavy/loud for a 212 huh? I use my old skool mesa 412 half back mostly now...

i love this cab, the only reason i'd rather have a 4x12 would be to have my rack closer to eye level. but other than that i LOVE the G-Flex.

how do you like the cleans? I like 150 watt spkrs better for later breakup.

have u tried the gflex 412?

yeah, i definately like how my cleans are completely clean with this cabinet, especially when playing my 7string. i havent tried the 4x12, i'm almost scared to due to how well the 2x12 covers the need for a 4x12 so well.

Back