• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RARE Jackson KV1 Dave Mustaine Sig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreder13

Reaction score
As hard as it is for me to do, I need to sell this unbelievable guitar. It is a 1998 Jackson KV1, which is no longer produced. This guitar is in great condition and has only two small dings which are pictured bellow. It is all original including its Hard tail Kahler(which is great to palm mute on) and Seymour Duncan's except for the fact that the original tuners were replaced with gun metal Schaller Locking tuners, which work much better and promote tuning stability. The frets, like the guitar in whole, are barely used. It has Dunlop strap locks built in. It comes with a newer Jackson Select Series case that I put it in to better protect the guitar. This guitar is a real player, with a neck that is not to thin, like an Ibanez, but still allows for easy shredding and chords. $1500 PM me offers. I am not really looking for trades unless they are unbelievable.
KV1001-1.jpg

KV1009.jpg

KV1002.jpg

KV1014.jpg

KV1012.jpg

KV1005.jpg

Pic of tuners
KV1006.jpg

KV1003.jpg

KV1004.jpg

Good pic that captures how mint the guitar and its finish are
KV1013.jpg