• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rack units for sale: Recto Pre (new)400+(new)D-180(N/M cond)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCwanabe

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm selling some stuff that hasn't ever even been powered up.

1) Recto Preamp: Brand new in the box. The box was only opened to inspect after shipping. Unit has never even been fired up. Will ship in orig. box. $1050 + $25 shipping *was over $1400 brand new*

2) Bass 400+: Brand new in box. Box was opened and unit was played for about 5 minutes to make sure everything worked properly. It was stored in a stereo cabinet for about 4 months, then put back into its box. Orig. paperwork and hang tags included along with unfiled warranty card.
Will ship in orig. Box. Asking $1250 + $50 shipping. *was over $1800 brand new and is no longer in production*

3) Mesa D-180 w/o graphic EQ: Unit is in almost new condition. Was purchased by an elderly studio musician and sat on a rack for 20 years. Was purchased at an estate sale and has sat on a shelf in a soft case ever since. Shows little sign of rack rash and has orig. tubes that still sound kick ***. Asking $650+$50 for shipping

Paypal is okay but we will have to split the 3% charge.
Please email me at [email protected]
or call me at 616-402-7184
Thanks, Russ

Pics can be seen upon request, but i assure you the first two units look the same as they did when they rolled off the production line.

got nothing to offer but would gladly buy the Mesa Boogie Rec Pre for $1050 + shipping thats needed

on the bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320244750855&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Latest posts

Back