Rack set up

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
I am putting together a rack and will post pictures soon. This is what it is going to be:

Fuhrman
Korg Tuner
triaxis
Rocktron Intellifex
BBE sonic maximizer
2:90

I have the following questions:

1. I have not figured out what midi I will use to control, any suggestions?

2. Any recommendations on wires. I have the expensive monster pedal wires, from my pedal board, can I use those?

3. Rocktron in the FX loop of triaxis or direct from triaxis into BBE into 2:90?

4. Any one ever run stereo into a single 4x12? My mesa cab has 4ohm inputs for stereo.

Thank you in advance. Like I said, will post pics once complete.

I have a similar rig to yours, except that instead of the Rocktron and 2:90, I use a Yamaha UD Stomp and a 50/50. After a brief trial I removed the BBE, it just didn't cut it IMO.

1. I have not figured out what midi I will use to control, any suggestions?
I use the Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro & GCX Switcher for midi control.

2. Any recommendations on wires. I have the expensive monster pedal wires, from my pedal board, can I use those?
Made my own.

3. Rocktron in the FX loop of triaxis or direct from triaxis into BBE into 2:90?
I prefer to skip the loop and put the efx unit after the TriAxis output.

4. Any one ever run stereo into a single 4x12? My mesa cab has 4ohm inputs for stereo.
I ran stereo into a 2-12" for a short time but went back to two 1-12" cabs because the stereo separation was much better.

Intellifex out of the loop.

Change BBE for an ALESIS programable midi Equalizer.
You ll be able to get any tone you want, from mark series to rectifier.
And it is beautiful !
Luck

^ +1
the alesis EQ is amazing. be sure to get the midi enabled one though. so you can change EQ presets when you change presets on the Triaxis

Latest posts

Back