QUICK

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a slider on the back for it, you'll see two LED's. One of them is red, the other is green.

There is most likely a piece of tape over the switch, peel the tape off and then you can slide it.

k i did that and I just bought tubes from jj and I have blown 3 fuses and there is no diamgram or anything that will tell me which tubes go where...I am about to rip someones head off right now

Mr.Hetfield said:
k i did that and I just bought tubes from jj and I have blown 3 fuses and there is no diamgram or anything that will tell me which tubes go where...I am about to rip someones head off right now

Ok slow down and take it easy :p

What kind of tubes did you buy? How many do you have?

Platypus said:
Mr.Hetfield said:

Is there not a plaque at one end of the inside of the amp showing the tube layout ? There is one in my RK and i assuming in the Stiletto as well . Just wondering .

If i remember right on my 2001 3 channel dual recto, they did not have it. Howver in the manual they have it.

Little reminder, before you ever do anything with an amp, always read the manual first. You are lucky you only blew three fuses and didnt damage anything else on the amp.

Barry said:
Platypus said:
Mr.Hetfield said:

Is there not a plaque at one end of the inside of the amp showing the tube layout ? There is one in my RK and i assuming in the Stiletto as well . Just wondering .

Really, it's not that difficult, if you remove one at a time! Even then, you could'nt mistakingly place a power tube in a pre-amp tube's position! So maybe the fuse problem is related to a bad (new) tube! Next time, use common sense, and do one at a time! :idea:

BTW, the title of this thread is a tell-tale! "QUICK"! :shock: No wonder why the amp is'nt working! :roll:

The two rec tubes when looking at the amp from the back are all the way on the right. So do not put power tubes in those two spots.

Also if you have no rec tubes in it, make sure the switch is set for the diode setting.

jbird said:
Really, it's not that difficult, if you remove one at a time! Even then, you could'nt mistakingly place a power tube in a pre-amp tube's position! So maybe the fuse problem is related to a bad (new) tube! Next time, use common sense, and do one at a time! :idea:

Latest posts

Back