Quick Triaxis Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyntyr

Reaction score
Hey. I'm just wondering if anyone with a Triaxis can tell me should the lead 1 drive control be able to add gain to a lead 2 channel? This appears to be happening on my Triaxis and I'm presuming it shouldn't.

Cr*p. I figured as much but was hoping that the channels may have shared a tube or something. I think my Triaxis is just fubared :(

unfortunately, it appears your Triaxis has issues. Lead 1 drive works with lead 1 modes and lead 2 drive works with lead 2 modes. i have my triaxis currently with mesa for repair, howling noises in lead 2 modes with lead 2 drive above 5, and it's not the tubes. painful to send the triaxis to mesa for repairs, hard to live without the Triaxis for a while... :oops:

gummx97 said:
unfortunately, it appears your Triaxis has issues. Lead 1 drive works with lead 1 modes and lead 2 drive works with lead 2 modes. i have my triaxis currently with mesa for repair, howling noises in lead 2 modes with lead 2 drive above 5, and it's not the tubes. painful to send the triaxis to mesa for repairs, hard to live without the Triaxis for a while... :oops:

Just be thankful you can send it to them. I live in Ireland where we don't appear to have any authorized Mesa/Boogie service centers :(

Latest posts

Back