quick question: mark head and combo weight?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Hello folks

I did try the search function, but I didn't find exactly what I need... hence the somewhat stupid thread.

Thing is, a relative of mine will be spending some time in USA, so I plan on (finally) buying a Mark - preferably a IV, but I'll get whatever is available until then - and ask her to bring it for me.

However, there are some issues concerning weight of imports, so I'd like to know from you guys how much do these babies weight. Whatever it is... Mark III or IV short/long head or combo.

Thanks a lot, people.

Hi there. Check out the price list on the following thread. There's a page with weights and dimensions.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=21208

And +1 to what GIG4FUN said. Alternatively, get a head.

Thanks a lot for the input, guys.

As for the questions... well, I guess not. She'll be coming alone, so, it wouldn't help. I do prefer a head, specially since there are decent affordable speakers here for sale - Mesas are quite rare, though, and they sell for like 3 times the price in USA. It's just that Mark heads are rarer to show up on eBay, so I'm not really counting on that.

trem, thanks a lot for the link. 45 lbs for the Mark IV head, 65 lbs for the combo... just wow. And that's not even counting a case, I suppose.

Dude, living in a 3rd world country sucks!

Back