Question for Mark IV Experts

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercury25

Reaction score
I saw this listing on EBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130133954762&rd=1&rd=1

Can anyone tell me about what year it was built (roughly) based upon the SN? 01027* ?

Also, is it unusual that there are no screws holding the front grille on like I see on every other (it seems) Mark IV?

Finally, what would be a fair price?

Thanks in advance guys!

That is a very clean looking mark IV. I don't know what year it is but it looks just like my widebody mkvi which is a 2003.

I'm not sure about the missing screws on the grill cover. I think a little lower than his buy it now price would be fair for the amp,case, casters etc..

Good luck if you go for it, and if you get it, you will be very pleased.

Scott

Looks exactly like my 05 except no front screws. You can definitely get a cheaper one but not in that condition with a case.... and... you might have to wait awhile.

I have a '95 widebody with no screws on the grille.

Hey Shep, just noticed where you're from. You know the Hotel Delany ?
An old mate of mine was playing there regularly when I visited about 4 years ago. Dexter Moore, guitarist/singer in a 3 piece.

Lyn

Well, I thought it would've been velcro, but now you've asked It's really tough to pull off.

Had a look around the back and noticed 4 screwheads on the inside.
So I guess that's how they've done it on the early IV B's at least.

I also noted the amps attatched to the cabinet with a rail - mine just has the screws, no rail.
Also, there's an IEC mains connector (much better idea) whereas mine, being a little earlier, has it's mains lead attatched.

lento said:
I have a '95 widebody with no screws on the grille.

Hey Shep, just noticed where you're from. You know the Hotel Delany ?
An old mate of mine was playing there regularly when I visited about 4 years ago. Dexter Moore, guitarist/singer in a 3 piece.

Lyn

Yeap! and i gig there once a month.. this Wednesday night actually.. i haven't heard of a dexter Moore but.. cool little pub/club

Latest posts

Back