question about TC g major with dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempest1226

Reaction score
hi everyone. Im new to the board but dont know where its been my whole life. haha. I never even new about this forum until i was referred by the petrucci forum. Anyways. My question is im trying to hook up my g major through my dual rec fx loop, have it all wired correctly but am getting this tunnel/phasing type sound. I have tried many different send,return settings on the DR as well as the input and output volumes on the g major and still whenever i get the input/output volumes to the point where there up just enough that you can start hearing the fx, you can hear this tunnley (for lack of better words) sound. Ive experiemented with it for days now but have tried everything i know. Im thinking its either a setting inside the g major or a specific knob adjustment that im not doing correctly with the gmajor and/or dual rectifier sends, returns, ins, and outs. any help would be great.

It does take some tweaking. Have you enabled the "kill dry" feature? I had the same issue when I had my G Major. I think that finally ended up fixing it. Hope that helps.

Have it turned on for amps that have parallel FX loops such as the Dual Rectifier.

Ciao ...

I'm getting the same effect sound even after enabling the Kill Dry option. Any other things that I can do?

Back