Question about selling my amp...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxman73

Reaction score
I have a Road King series I head with matching 4x12 cab, custom ordered to my specs...I spent a serious amount of money on this half stack and I know that I won't get it all back, that's fine...I want to down size is my reason for selling, it's just too much amp for what I need ...Unlike other amps though, Boogies hold their value a lot more than most amps...My question is this...Would it be worth me listing it on a site like this or even Ebay?...I mean, is there many people out there looking for a unique, custom ordered, expensive amp?...To me, it seems as though that market is pretty small...I'm looking for serious inquires...I know this all sounds dumb, but I thought I'd get some advice before I did anything and this board is sweet...Thanx for reading.

It never hurts to post your ad with pics. Somewhere, someone's going to want your gear. And, it's free on this site!

At the same time, your RK I is going to be competing w/ those who want a RK II. So, your timing is not the best.

what are you looking to get? I have a RK series I 2x12 combo and that amp handels pretty much everything. The other guitarist in the band I play in just bought a Roadster 2x12 and my open back amp has WAY MORE PUNCH than the closed back Roadster. Although, I do wish I had a head and 4x12 setup again.

Well, I'm thinking about a 2x12 Lone Star or a Mark IV...Not sure yet...Don't get me wrong, I know that my RK can get close to those, but I'm looking for something smaller...A half stack is just not what I need...I need something smaller...Thanx to everybody chiming in...I think I still need some advice.

Back