Purchase Mark IV directly from Mesa?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahess86

Reaction score
I'm sorta new around here so I'm not totally up on all things Mesa, but I'm interested in getting a Mark IV head. I used to play a single rectifier so I know Mesa makes great stuff, but none of the dealers in my area carry a mark iv, and I don't really trust ordering from them because they all seem pretty bad.

I've heard that you can order products directly from the factory.... is this true? Also I'm in Pa in the greater Philadelphia area, if anyone could give tips on a good dealer I'd appreciate it.

I'm pretty sure you can only order direct (amp wise) if you are way out of dealer range like say Mongolia. Here is the dealer list:
http://www.mesaboogie.com/US/Dealers/dlr_select_2.php

Cant believe theres not a dealer in Philly.Hop a bus to NY in two hrs you can be on 48th St.Plenty of Boogies there.

stokes said:
Cant believe theres not a dealer in Philly.Hop a bus to NY in two hrs you can be on 48th St.Plenty of Boogies there.

Try West Chester Music or Melody Music (Villanova Area). I wouldn't bother w/ GC...

I ordered a Mk 4 two weeks ago from WC Music... Now I can't sleeep. :)

i was trying to test a new mkiv

theres a store somewhere in jersey that has one...

try calling them and asking. its tedious but it gets the job done.

good luck

Thanks for the help, I'll talk to these guys. By the way I was referring to the GC's when I said local dealers are worthless :)

Latest posts

Back